Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The end has arrived. R.I.P. 2010 - 2010 - give your final post in the Goodbye Thread. TCS is no more.

My books! Hope you enjoy :) Copyrighted by edabbott industries 2010

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iamchicken
iamchicken

My books! Hope you enjoy :)  Copyrighted by edabbott industries 2010 Empty
PostSubject: My books! Hope you enjoy :) Copyrighted by edabbott industries 2010   My books! Hope you enjoy :)  Copyrighted by edabbott industries 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:06 pm

Reign of Fire:

Chapter 1:

Last edited by iamchicken on Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
God
Founder
God

PostSubject: Re: My books! Hope you enjoy :) Copyrighted by edabbott industries 2010   My books! Hope you enjoy :)  Copyrighted by edabbott industries 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:41 pm

I think it's really good, Eddy. I think you need to look up the correct spelling for the guilly suits (I think it's Ghillie, but I could be wrong).

Anyway, I really like it. It's got a nice raw feel to it, and I like the banter that the boys share. It really feels like a soldier has written it from his memories, almost like a diary of the exact spoken word.

When did you write this, by the way? And I'd love to read more of it if you're planning on posting some more.
Back to top Go down
https://thecreativityshack.forumotion.com
iamchicken
iamchicken

PostSubject: Re: My books! Hope you enjoy :) Copyrighted by edabbott industries 2010   My books! Hope you enjoy :)  Copyrighted by edabbott industries 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:04 pm

God wrote:
I think it's really good, Eddy. I think you need to look up the correct spelling for the guilly suits (I think it's Ghillie, but I could be wrong).

Anyway, I really like it. It's got a nice raw feel to it, and I like the banter that the boys share. It really feels like a soldier has written it from his memories, almost like a diary of the exact spoken word.

When did you write this, by the way? And I'd love to read more of it if you're planning on posting some more.

I wrote this ages ago but its still a novel in progress. If you would like to read more I would gladly show it too you. By the way this is all copyright of Edabbott production studios, lunacy town, a small village on the edge of Mars Smile but Thankyou.
Back to top Go down
God
Founder
God

PostSubject: Re: My books! Hope you enjoy :) Copyrighted by edabbott industries 2010   My books! Hope you enjoy :)  Copyrighted by edabbott industries 2010 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:50 am

You should post the next chapter on here for us all to read. Just follow the instructions I gave you on the Music section, and you should be fine!
Back to top Go down
God
Founder
God

PostSubject: Re: My books! Hope you enjoy :) Copyrighted by edabbott industries 2010   My books! Hope you enjoy :)  Copyrighted by edabbott industries 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:55 am

Another good Chapter, Eddy!

I love the way Sam shouts "BASTARDS!"

I also like the way this chapter isn't all action and shooting the Taliban in the face repeatedly with a sawn-off shotgun. It's almost peaceful.

Good job.
Back to top Go down
iamchicken
iamchicken

PostSubject: Re: My books! Hope you enjoy :) Copyrighted by edabbott industries 2010   My books! Hope you enjoy :)  Copyrighted by edabbott industries 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:56 am

Cheers its like a close up of life in the military compared to other types of books Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My books! Hope you enjoy :) Copyrighted by edabbott industries 2010   My books! Hope you enjoy :)  Copyrighted by edabbott industries 2010 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My books! Hope you enjoy :) Copyrighted by edabbott industries 2010
Page 1 of 1