Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The end has arrived. R.I.P. 2010 - 2010 - give your final post in the Goodbye Thread. TCS is no more.

Girl trouble.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iamchicken
iamchicken

Girl trouble.  Empty
PostSubject: Girl trouble.    Girl trouble.  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:41 am

Im sure you know what this is about already Lew. But I upset a certain someone and now i dont know what to do Sad
Back to top Go down
The Nightcrawler
Founder
The Nightcrawler

Girl trouble.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl trouble.    Girl trouble.  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:47 am

Tell us everything scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/rubiconuk
iamchicken
iamchicken

Girl trouble.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl trouble.    Girl trouble.  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:50 am

The Nightcrawler wrote:
Tell us everything scratch

Well we were joking around and we were joking about what if some one beat the other in thier gcse results then she said if she won then i would put eye liner on and if i won then she would sit on my lap all day which now seems seriouisly uncool but it sounded better in my head :S n now she hates me for it n she wont listen to me Sad n im afraid that she might eventually go to that wat god calls a dik 'dan boden' but u know n now i hate myself for it Sad
Back to top Go down
The Nightcrawler
Founder
The Nightcrawler

Girl trouble.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl trouble.    Girl trouble.  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:54 am

You recommended that she sit on your lap? Just tell her that you were only joking. If she doesn't listen, she isn't worth it Wink

Don't worry about dan. Nobody in their right mind would go within a metre of that hair.
Back to top Go down
iamchicken
iamchicken

Girl trouble.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl trouble.    Girl trouble.  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:56 am

The Nightcrawler wrote:
You recommended that she sit on your lap? Just tell her that you were only joking. If she doesn't listen, she isn't worth it Wink

I did tell her but she still in a bit of a mood but this is some one i care about and i dont want to lose her Sad i guess i'll have to give it time? wat do u think?
Back to top Go down
The Nightcrawler
Founder
The Nightcrawler

Girl trouble.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl trouble.    Girl trouble.  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:58 am

Yeah I would give it a week or so, then apologise and see what she says Smile
Back to top Go down
iamchicken
iamchicken

Girl trouble.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl trouble.    Girl trouble.  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:59 am

The Nightcrawler wrote:
Yeah I would give it a week or so, then apologise and see what she says Smile

Right Smile Thankyou Smile
Back to top Go down
The Nightcrawler
Founder
The Nightcrawler

Girl trouble.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl trouble.    Girl trouble.  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:01 pm

No problemo. Keep us updated?
Back to top Go down
iamchicken
iamchicken

Girl trouble.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl trouble.    Girl trouble.  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:01 pm

The Nightcrawler wrote:
No problemo. Keep us updated?
Will do Smile
Back to top Go down
Sea Of Echoes
Fledgling
Sea Of Echoes

Girl trouble.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl trouble.    Girl trouble.  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:07 pm

No offence but.. it sounds like this gal you like can't take a joke. Sitting on someone's lap isn't sexual and doesn't degrade either of you in anyway. This gal needs to grow up and if she's not speaking to you then really it's her loss. It's such a petty thing to do *snuggles* So, yeah. You have a gals voice on this Razz Keep us updating and I'll try my best to help you Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.chaliceoffemmemetal.com
DecemberDream
Fledgling
DecemberDream

Girl trouble.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl trouble.    Girl trouble.  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:23 pm

I agree with Tayla, she sounds a bit childish, I think
Back to top Go down
iamchicken
iamchicken

Girl trouble.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl trouble.    Girl trouble.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:30 am

Sea Of Echoes wrote:
No offence but.. it sounds like this gal you like can't take a joke. Sitting on someone's lap isn't sexual and doesn't degrade either of you in anyway. This gal needs to grow up and if she's not speaking to you then really it's her loss. It's such a petty thing to do *snuggles* So, yeah. You have a gals voice on this Razz Keep us updating and I'll try my best to help you Smile

Thankyou I will Smile Weve started talkin again but I dunno how she is at the moment so we'll have to see Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Girl trouble.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl trouble.    Girl trouble.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girl trouble.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Armchair :: S.O.S-
Jump to: