HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The end has arrived. R.I.P. 2010 - 2010 - give your final post in the Goodbye Thread. TCS is no more.

My books! Hope you enjoy :) Copyrighted by edabbott industries 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iamchicken
iamchicken

My books! Hope you enjoy :)  Copyrighted by edabbott industries 2010 Empty
PostSubject: My books! Hope you enjoy :) Copyrighted by edabbott industries 2010   My books! Hope you enjoy :)  Copyrighted by edabbott industries 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:06 pm

Reign of Fire:

Chapter 1:

Last edited by iamchicken on Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God
Founder
God

PostSubject: Re: My books! Hope you enjoy :) Copyrighted by edabbott industries 2010   My books! Hope you enjoy :)  Copyrighted by edabbott industries 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:41 pm

I think it's really good, Eddy. I think you need to look up the correct spelling for the guilly suits (I think it's Ghillie, but I could be wrong).

Anyway, I really like it. It's got a nice raw feel to it, and I like the banter that the boys share. It really feels like a soldier has written it from his memories, almost like a diary of the exact spoken word.

When did you write this, by the way? And I'd love to read more of it if you're planning on posting some more.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
/m\_(-.-)_/m\
"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest
is just fucking lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry
My books! Hope you enjoy :)  Copyrighted by edabbott industries 2010 CaoCaoMy books! Hope you enjoy :)  Copyrighted by edabbott industries 2010 SunJianMy books! Hope you enjoy :)  Copyrighted by edabbott industries 2010 LiuBei
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thecreativityshack.forumotion.com
iamchicken
iamchicken

PostSubject: Re: My books! Hope you enjoy :) Copyrighted by edabbott industries 2010   My books! Hope you enjoy :)  Copyrighted by edabbott industries 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:04 pm

God wrote:
I think it's really good, Eddy. I think you need to look up the correct spelling for the guilly suits (I think it's Ghillie, but I could be wrong).

Anyway, I really like it. It's got a nice raw feel to it, and I like the banter that the boys share. It really feels like a soldier has written it from his memories, almost like a diary of the exact spoken word.

When did you write this, by the way? And I'd love to read more of it if you're planning on posting some more.

I wrote this ages ago but its still a novel in progress. If you would like to read more I would gladly show it too you. By the way this is all copyright of Edabbott production studios, lunacy town, a small village on the edge of Mars Smile but Thankyou.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God
Founder
God

PostSubject: Re: My books! Hope you enjoy :) Copyrighted by edabbott industries 2010   My books! Hope you enjoy :)  Copyrighted by edabbott industries 2010 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:50 am

You should post the next chapter on here for us all to read. Just follow the instructions I gave you on the Music section, and you should be fine!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
/m\_(-.-)_/m\
"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest
My books! Hope you enjoy :)  Copyrighted by edabbott industries 2010 CaoCaoMy books! Hope you enjoy :)  Copyrighted by edabbott industries 2010 SunJianMy books! Hope you enjoy :)  Copyrighted by edabbott industries 2010 LiuBei
Back to top Go down
God
Founder
God

PostSubject: Re: My books! Hope you enjoy :) Copyrighted by edabbott industries 2010   My books! Hope you enjoy :)  Copyrighted by edabbott industries 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:55 am

Another good Chapter, Eddy!

I love the way Sam shouts "BASTARDS!"

I also like the way this chapter isn't all action and shooting the Taliban in the face repeatedly with a sawn-off shotgun. It's almost peaceful.

Good job.

/m\_(-.-)_/m\
Back to top Go down
iamchicken
iamchicken

PostSubject: Re: My books! Hope you enjoy :) Copyrighted by edabbott industries 2010   My books! Hope you enjoy :)  Copyrighted by edabbott industries 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:56 am

Cheers its like a close up of life in the military compared to other types of books Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My books! Hope you enjoy :) Copyrighted by edabbott industries 2010   My books! Hope you enjoy :)  Copyrighted by edabbott industries 2010 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My books! Hope you enjoy :) Copyrighted by edabbott industries 2010
Page 1 of 1