Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The end has arrived. R.I.P. 2010 - 2010 - give your final post in the Goodbye Thread. TCS is no more.

Me in a nutshell...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantasma
Phantasma

Me in a nutshell... Empty
PostSubject: Me in a nutshell...   Me in a nutshell... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:48 pm

Hello! Very Happy
I know I should be giving the facts, but I'm going to start with a question... is it weird that I live in the US? I haven't seen anyone else here who does. Well, I saw something about this site on Facebook and decided to check it out- it looks like it's gonna be fun! I apologize ahead of time if I act "out of the loop" due to my inevitable confusion.. geek

Anyways, about me: I love to sing! I'm in the select group of singers at my high school and this will be my second year. Music takes up most of my thoughts every day! Whether it's singing, listening to, writing, or playing the piano or guitar.
Most people also think me strange when I prefer to read a good book instead of going to an amusement park, or something similar. I guess books are the only thing I'm addicted to as much as or more than chocolate! Wink
I have a family of 9. Yes, 6 siblings, who I can't stand, but love to death! You don't even want to know about the zoo at my house... we usually have more than 10 pets at a time. But my favorite are my two chinchillas, Elphi and Glinda. Smile
I guess the best way I escape all the turmoil is by writing! I've always loved writing poetry, and have begun to enjoy writing stories and pros and such more and more!
In my other spare time I love the outdoors and the atmosphere they provide for thinking clearly and without boundaries.

I guess that's most of it for now! Sorry if this was too long! I look forward to exploring this place more and becoming more comfortable with it and its users.
Back to top Go down
DecemberDream
Fledgling
DecemberDream

PostSubject: Re: Me in a nutshell...   Me in a nutshell... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:23 am

Hey! Great to hear you've found my advert on facebook Wink
It's not weird at all that you're from the US, we welcome people from all over the world Very Happy Someone had to be the first. You're more than welcome to invite your friends though.
From the way you described yourself, it sounds like you'll fit right in with all of us here Very Happy Looking forward to reading your work in the writing section. And don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions Smile
Back to top Go down
Sea Of Echoes
Fledgling
Sea Of Echoes

PostSubject: Re: Me in a nutshell...   Me in a nutshell... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:48 am

Welcome to the forum! Very Happy
Aww, your house sounds like mine at the moment.. we have 11 people in at the moment but usually it's 7 Razz

I hope you enjoy your time here Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.chaliceoffemmemetal.com
The Nightcrawler
Founder
The Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Me in a nutshell...   Me in a nutshell... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:11 am

You seem just as strange as the rest of us, so welcome Smile

I'm Lewis, the co-admin here, tis nice to meet you and thanks for joining!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/rubiconuk
Phantasma
Phantasma

PostSubject: Thanks!   Me in a nutshell... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:20 pm

Thank you all for the welcome! I'll take the comments about my strangeness as compliments, tongue seeing as everyone here seems to fit that description! Haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DecemberDream
Fledgling
DecemberDream

PostSubject: Re: Me in a nutshell...   Me in a nutshell... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:31 pm

Phantasma wrote:
Thank you all for the welcome! I'll take the comments about my strangeness as compliments, tongue seeing as everyone here seems to fit that description! Haha Very Happy

Oh they are! One of my favourite quotes EVER:
Quote :
"Weird is nice"
(Nicholas Cage in City of Angels)

Wink
Back to top Go down
God
Founder
God

PostSubject: Re: Me in a nutshell...   Me in a nutshell... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:43 am

Welcome to The Creativity Shack!

I hope you have a good time here and don't be shy if you need to ask any questions.
Back to top Go down
https://thecreativityshack.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me in a nutshell...   Me in a nutshell... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me in a nutshell...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Doorway :: Introductions-
Jump to: