Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The end has arrived. R.I.P. 2010 - 2010 - give your final post in the Goodbye Thread. TCS is no more.

Thunderstorming!

Go down 
+2
DecemberDream
Thunderstorm
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Thunderstorming! Empty
PostSubject: Thunderstorming!   Thunderstorming! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:53 pm

Hello people,

my name is James Olivier van Veer. Most people call me Jim, some call me James. And certain people call me Enzo, but that's a different story. I joined this forum because of the simple fact that there are some very sexy people here! You know who you are Wink

I'm not so creative myself tbh, even though I sing and act a little bit. I'm an expert at giving my opinion on other people's work though!

I live in Hollandia and basically I'm just a massive geek, spending most my time gaming. I'm a pretty down to earth guy, quite easy to talk to and open to most things, except for grandma humping, that's just sad. Let her hump you instead.

That's all there is to it. Ask if you want to know more Smile

Last edited by Thunderstorm on Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DecemberDream
Fledgling
DecemberDream

Thunderstorming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorming!   Thunderstorming! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:58 pm

I thought "James" was a reserved name for special people! :O Good that you're here though Smile
Back to top Go down
The Nightcrawler
Founder
The Nightcrawler

Thunderstorming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorming!   Thunderstorming! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:18 am

James! Welcome affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/rubiconuk
Wyld_stallyon
Wyld_stallyon

Thunderstorming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorming!   Thunderstorming! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:50 am

Welcome Jim Smile
Back to top Go down
http://chaliceoffemmemetal.com
Sea Of Echoes
Fledgling
Sea Of Echoes

Thunderstorming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorming!   Thunderstorming! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:09 am

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://www.chaliceoffemmemetal.com
The Nightcrawler
Founder
The Nightcrawler

Thunderstorming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorming!   Thunderstorming! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:15 am

You must have some talent! Do some singing for us!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/rubiconuk
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Thunderstorming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorming!   Thunderstorming! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:26 am

Thanks everyone and I think not Lew Razz
Back to top Go down
DecemberDream
Fledgling
DecemberDream

Thunderstorming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorming!   Thunderstorming! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:14 pm

You don't give yourself enough credit James. You also play guitar and I think you mentioned your acting too casually. Wink You're really a good actor Smile

Last edited by DecemberDream on Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iamchicken
iamchicken

Thunderstorming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorming!   Thunderstorming! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:35 am

Thunderstorm wrote:
Hello people,

my name is James Olivier van Veer. Most people call me Jim, some call me James. I joined this forum because of the simple fact that there are some very sexy people here! You know who you are Wink

I'm not so creative myself tbh, even though I sing and act a little bit. I'm an expert at giving my opinion on other people's work though!

I live in Hollandia and basically I'm just a massive geek, spending most my time gaming. I'm a pretty down to earth guy, quite easy to talk to and open to most things, except for grandma humping, that's just sad. Let her hump you instead.

That's all there is to it. Ask if you want to know more Smile

Nice to met you james Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thunderstorming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorming!   Thunderstorming! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thunderstorming!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Doorway :: Introductions-
Jump to: