Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The end has arrived. R.I.P. 2010 - 2010 - give your final post in the Goodbye Thread. TCS is no more.

Where do you live?

Go down 
+3
DecemberDream
Sea Of Echoes
The Nightcrawler
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Nightcrawler
Founder
The Nightcrawler

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Where do you live?   Where do you live? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:13 am

Tell us where you live and what it's like!

I live in England, and it's pretty shit. There's really not anything else to say, so I hope everybody else can share something more... 'enlightening.' Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/rubiconuk
Sea Of Echoes
Fledgling
Sea Of Echoes

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:49 pm

In the East of England. England isn't that bad alothough I'd rather be in my home country of Canada England is still decent. We don't have a civil war, a completely corrupt government, no food, drought, famine, we don't have to live in shacks in boiling hot temperatures with no food. See my point? Still every country even lovely Canada has it's problem. England has it's social issues, Canada well the only bad things I can think of at the moment is the unemployment rate and knife crime but both are on the decline. I guess with people born in england and saying it's shit is a case of "the grass is always greener elsewhere" but hey! Appreciate England for it's positives! Very Happy Besides I love the rain <3

I just rambled again...
Back to top Go down
http://www.chaliceoffemmemetal.com
DecemberDream
Fledgling
DecemberDream

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:22 pm

I live in Holland, or "The Netherlands" and it's pretty much the country where "anything goes" Razz
To be perfectly honest, I love the Dutch liberal ways, the "speak you mind" mentally and the no nonsense attitude Smile Although it sometimes goes a bit too far. Just saying "yes" to everything isn't the way either.

Our weather is mostly rainy and everyone complains about it and wishes we had white christmases instead of soaky ones. Until we actually DO have a white christmas of course, cause then trains and buses suddenly don't know how to operate anymore and everyone complains and wishes it was warm and sunny. Until we actually DO get a heatwave in summer when everyone complains and wishes we had a nice bit of rain to cool everything down... And the circle goes on...

But one of the best things about my country is that it's the home of some great music. At least in my opinion. <3
Back to top Go down
The Nightcrawler
Founder
The Nightcrawler

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:39 pm

I think Canada and Holland are both better places than where I live.

God can agree with me. The Admin God, just to clarify What a Face

And yeah, alongside Norway, Holland is the home of good music.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/rubiconuk
DecemberDream
Fledgling
DecemberDream

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:40 pm

Who knows, maybe all kinds of Gods agree with you haha
Back to top Go down
God
Founder
God

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:55 am

Quote :
God can agree with me. The Admin God, just to clarify

I don't get why you needed to clarify. We all know the other God isn't real Razz

England isn't bad at all. You've always known that I love England. And that I want to build a log cabin in the middle of a forest in Northumberland.

OK, so I wanted a log cabin when I was like 7, that's beside the point.
Back to top Go down
https://thecreativityshack.forumotion.com
Sea Of Echoes
Fledgling
Sea Of Echoes

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:18 am

God wrote:
England isn't bad at all. You've always known that I love England. And that I want to build a log cabin in the middle of a forest in Northumberland.

OK, so I wanted a log cabin when I was like 7, that's beside the point.

OMFG!! I lived in a log cabin in Canada for 3 years!!! Very Happy Loved it but we continually got snowed it Laughing
That reminds me, I'm going to inherit that log cabin.. wanna live in it?
Back to top Go down
God
Founder
God

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:24 am

Quote :
OMFG!! I lived in a log cabin in Canada for 3 years!!! Loved it but we continually got snowed it

If you can have it airlifted to Northumberland in th exact spot of woods that I want it in, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sea Of Echoes
Fledgling
Sea Of Echoes

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:43 am

God wrote:
Quote :
OMFG!! I lived in a log cabin in Canada for 3 years!!! Loved it but we continually got snowed it

If you can have it airlifted to Northumberland in th exact spot of woods that I want it in, yeah.

As long as you pay half the airlift bill then it'll be fine. Wink just don't destroy the chairs in there!
Back to top Go down
Wyld_stallyon
Wyld_stallyon

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:41 am

God wrote:
Quote :
God can agree with me. The Admin God, just to clarify

I don't get why you needed to clarify.

We all know you're both the same person Wink

Anyway, I live in England, Peterborough to be exact. It's not bad here, but ideally I'd like to live in Cambridge. Lib Dem government, very pretty landmarks, more bikes than cars and a friggin awsome university with Stephen Hawkins inside. It's ideal. Canada would be my second choice, but unfortunately I doubt I could cope with the temparatures in summer, if I was to live in Canada it would have to be in the Tundra.
Back to top Go down
http://chaliceoffemmemetal.com
Tudor Rose
Tudor Rose

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:55 pm

Did I see Northumberland... well I live in Newcastle in England, really love my country's history but hate what it is now Razz Take me to Sweden and I will be happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DecemberDream
Fledgling
DecemberDream

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:56 pm

Ooh, Sweden! I've never been there but I'd so love to go someday. Have you been there Liz?
Back to top Go down
Tudor Rose
Tudor Rose

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:57 pm

No Sad my school went and one of my best friends went and I was very jealous Razz but I can sorta speak Swedish... but not very well
Back to top Go down
DecemberDream
Fledgling
DecemberDream

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:59 pm

I speak Ikea, does that count?
Back to top Go down
Tudor Rose
Tudor Rose

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:32 am

Yes that counts Razz
Back to top Go down
marelca
marelca

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:00 am

I live in Slovenia. Very Happy
Many people think that Slovenia is the same as Slovakia, but it's NOT =D
"We" are very small, 2 million people live here ... our neighbour countries are Austria, Croatia, Hungary and Italy Very Happy We have everything - mountains, sea, 35°C and snow ...haha XD
I like living here but i still LOVE travelling to other countries.
That's it Razz
Back to top Go down
DecemberDream
Fledgling
DecemberDream

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:44 am

That sounds amazing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
God
Founder
God

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:51 pm

I decided whilst I was away that I'm gonna move to Norway or Sweden when I'm older to teach English. I shall decide which one I like the look of best, then learn It's language!

On-Topic: I still live in Bacup. It's still shit.
Back to top Go down
DecemberDream
Fledgling
DecemberDream

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:00 pm

God wrote:
I decided whilst I was away that I'm gonna move to Norway or Sweden when I'm older to teach English. I shall decide which one I like the look of best, then learn It's language!

On-Topic: I still live in Bacup. It's still shit.

I LOVE that idea! Norway and Sweden are both on my "wish to visit" list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where do you live? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live?   Where do you live? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where do you live?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Armchair :: General Discussion-
Jump to: