HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The end has arrived. R.I.P. 2010 - 2010 - give your final post in the Goodbye Thread. TCS is no more.

Share | 

You wish to know about moi? Very well...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
God
Founder

PostSubject: You wish to know about moi? Very well...   Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:12 am

My name is Scott Alexander Clawson. Nice to meet you. Now get the fuck off my land.

I was raised in a little place called Bacup. I wouldn't recommend a visit.

It's shit.

Yes, I swear quite a lot, and I don't intend to stop. Swearing simply emphasises my various points and it added a few words to my vocabulary. Go swearing!

People say I'm tall for my age; but I just say they're too small. It's true, you're all fucking midgets, and It's time you came to terms with your blatant disabilities.

I am in love with comedy. If I wasn't so god damn intelligent and good looking, then I'd probably resort to making money from being a comedian. Not many of you will get my sense of humour. It's intellectual, sick, twisted and sarcastic.

My comedic inspirations range from Stephen Fry, David Mitchell, Frankie Boyle, Dylan Moran and Sean Lock. Combine those guys together, and you've got a smaller, less attractive me.

I'm not really an alcohol fan. However, I am addicted to wine. Red wine, White wine, Rose wine; I don't give a shit. Just give me some wine, and piss off.

Oh yeah, and I'm addicted to chocolate. The darker the better. And coffee. The blacker the better.

Darker? Blacker? You utter racist, you!

I'm rather obsessed with music, and I don't intend to change that. Don't ask me to list my favourite bands, there are just too many.

List your favourite bands, Scott!

Piss off, you muffin wielding rapscallion.

Oh, in case any of you are wondering what this God of beauty looks like, just type in "Scott Clawson" on FaceBook. Yup, that's me. Pervert.

Now then, you've had your fair stare at this About Me, so I reckon It's time for you to leave. Sorry, but rules are rules.

Rule #1: When I say piss off, I mean piss off.

See, It's right there in the rules.

Piss off Smile

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
/m\_(-.-)_/m\
"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest
is just fucking lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thecreativityshack.forumotion.com
The Nightcrawler
Founder

PostSubject: Re: You wish to know about moi? Very well...   Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:32 am

Wow it's so nice to meet you! Exclamation

You swear quite a lot? Never would have guessed.

See you around, PARTNER.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/rubiconuk
DecemberDream
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: You wish to know about moi? Very well...   Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:52 am

If you think you swear quite a lot, you should hear one of my neighbours. He has the ability to make sentences using only swearwords Laughing

But yeah, nice to meet you, Scott Clawson, you seem lovely Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sea Of Echoes
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: You wish to know about moi? Very well...   Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:04 am

Very Happy I like this guy!! Twisted Evil
Care to be kidnapped any time next week?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chaliceoffemmemetal.com
The Nightcrawler
Founder

PostSubject: Re: You wish to know about moi? Very well...   Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:05 am

I KNEW you two would click!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/rubiconuk
God
Founder

PostSubject: Re: You wish to know about moi? Very well...   Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:16 am

YAY! I'M LOVED!

Next week I'm on holiday. So if you want to kidnap me then, buy a plane ticket.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
/m\_(-.-)_/m\
"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest
Back to top Go down
Thunderstorm

PostSubject: Re: You wish to know about moi? Very well...   Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:40 pm

Hello Mr God, what an honour it is to meet you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God
Founder

PostSubject: Re: You wish to know about moi? Very well...   Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:46 am

Quote :
Hello Mr God, what an honour it is to meet you

What an honour and pleasure it is to meet you too!

/m\_(-.-)_/m\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You wish to know about moi? Very well...   

Back to top Go down

You wish to know about moi? Very well...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Doorway :: Introductions-
Jump to: