Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The end has arrived. R.I.P. 2010 - 2010 - give your final post in the Goodbye Thread. TCS is no more.

For the curious and creative minds; a little bit about me

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DecemberDream
Fledgling
DecemberDream

For the curious and creative minds; a little bit about me Empty
PostSubject: For the curious and creative minds; a little bit about me   For the curious and creative minds; a little bit about me Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:09 pm

Je suis Beau. There's not a single French thing about me, but if I start off in French, there's a bigger chance you'll read my name the way it's supposed to sound Wink

At the moment of writing I'm 15 and I live in The Netherlands, where it's usually cold and rainy, soft drugs are condoned, euthanasia is legal and gay people can get married. I share my house with a set of creative parents (one plays in a band, the other paints and can make just about anything she puts her mind to) and a creative 12 year old girl, who claims to be my sister and has a beautiful singing voice. There's also a bird, who pretends to sing occasionally.

My own most creative talent is dancing. I've been dancing since before I could walk and I have the nerve to say I'm rather great at it Razz (I'm a very modest person, honest Wink) I've done all kinds of dancing from ballet to street to contemporary. I go to the youth department of the national conservatory and hope to get into a performance arts school in London next year. This however means I have to take singing lessons this coming school year, something I will NEED, to say the least... Rolling Eyes

Other than dancing I draw. I've been told my drawings are "amazing", but I know there's loads of people out there who are much much more talented at it than I am.

Want more random facts? I spend far too much time at the computer and I'm farrrrrrr too emotional. I love music, mostly femme metal stuff, and besides that a little bit of everything. I'm happiest when I get to make other people happy and I love helping people out. My hair is curly, my eyes are brown and my clothes often blue. I love pizza and strawberries, Skins and The Big Bang Theory. I have a select few people in my life who know me through and through. I love them an incredible amount, be it in slightly different ways Wink. I'm scared of moths and I have a tendency to use too many words to make a point. I carry around two rather ancient looking mobile phones. One with an English number and one with a Dutch one. I hate prejudice and maths and I'm very perceptive and usually a good judge of character. I see sexual innuendo in a LOT of things, but that might just be called "being a teenager", rather than a personality trait. Razz

I can ramble on about the randomness of Beau, but to be honest, if you made it this far along in my post without getting bored, I already think you did extremely well. So if you really are interested in the name of my favourite pet or at what age I lost my first tooth, just drop me a line. I will answer truthfully, almost every time Wink

P.s. apparently I also use too many emoticons in posts...

Last edited by DecemberDream on Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:48 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Suddenly remembered my sister is actually 12 now, not 11...)
Back to top Go down
The Nightcrawler
Founder
The Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: For the curious and creative minds; a little bit about me   For the curious and creative minds; a little bit about me Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:37 pm

Welcome!

Looking forward to seeing some of your drawings in the Art Gallery Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/rubiconuk
DecemberDream
Fledgling
DecemberDream

PostSubject: Re: For the curious and creative minds; a little bit about me   For the curious and creative minds; a little bit about me Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:37 pm

I have three scanned haha Wink
Back to top Go down
The Nightcrawler
Founder
The Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: For the curious and creative minds; a little bit about me   For the curious and creative minds; a little bit about me Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:40 pm

Well free to put anything and everything up there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/rubiconuk
God
Founder
God

PostSubject: Re: For the curious and creative minds; a little bit about me   For the curious and creative minds; a little bit about me Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:47 am

Quote :
Well free to put anything and everything up there.

Emphasis on EVERYTHING Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://thecreativityshack.forumotion.com
Sea Of Echoes
Fledgling
Sea Of Echoes

PostSubject: Re: For the curious and creative minds; a little bit about me   For the curious and creative minds; a little bit about me Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:09 am

BEAU!!!!!!!!! *hug attacks* Nice to see you here too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.chaliceoffemmemetal.com
DecemberDream
Fledgling
DecemberDream

PostSubject: Re: For the curious and creative minds; a little bit about me   For the curious and creative minds; a little bit about me Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:10 am

TAYLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love warm huggy welcomes Smile
Back to top Go down
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

PostSubject: Re: For the curious and creative minds; a little bit about me   For the curious and creative minds; a little bit about me Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:44 pm

Omg, you sound amazing! Wanna be my bestest friend? I'll come to your house tomorrow? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DecemberDream
Fledgling
DecemberDream

PostSubject: Re: For the curious and creative minds; a little bit about me   For the curious and creative minds; a little bit about me Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:49 pm

Okay stranger, see you at 11?
Back to top Go down
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

PostSubject: Re: For the curious and creative minds; a little bit about me   For the curious and creative minds; a little bit about me Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:50 pm

Yes, I'll be there and I'll bring the book (Y)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the curious and creative minds; a little bit about me   For the curious and creative minds; a little bit about me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the curious and creative minds; a little bit about me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Doorway :: Introductions-
Jump to: