HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The end has arrived. R.I.P. 2010 - 2010 - give your final post in the Goodbye Thread. TCS is no more.

Share | 

Well hello fellow plague rats and gentlesheep!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sea Of Echoes
Fledgling

PostSubject: Well hello fellow plague rats and gentlesheep!   Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:32 pm

Well, it's been ages since I last did an introduction, mostly these days I feel I need not bother but for your sake and my health a little about me:

I'm Tayla, I'm 157 years of age (not old that's rude). So YES! It's true! I lied about my age! That's my first confession.
Just incase you don't believe me; pics to prove my age:

Very Happy See, Paganism does make you youthful! Yes, I'm a Pagan but also gothic, but I also love Victorian clothes too. one must not ask too much about where I come from so, lets just say I'm Candian but live in a tiny town in the East of England. As for my accent, well it's whacked I sound like a Brit half the time with a Candian twang then I'll cuss or say or rather write something that makes actual Brits say "What does THAT mean?!" Razz Like, lets see "You're getting on my jacksy asshole!" (Oh my gods! My first cuss on this forum already!). So yeah ever hear that phrase expect the unexpected. Laughing

MOVING ON...
So, yeah I'm a singer-songwriter and a poet. I also run a pretty dudey - if I must say so myself - forum and site. www.chaliceoffemmemetal.com for the forum, the site is yet to be published in... yes! that's it 2 days!
I'd also like to add I speak German and a near extinct Slania text similar to Gaulish. Fvamut! That means pie.
I'm also bisexual and extremely proud to say that and stand up for myself if it's used against me.

Music... well where to begin?
I'm a huge lover of folk music, it's my biggest guilty pleasure. I sing folk songs and dance to them and enjoy myself. Other than that I listen to metal,rock and indutrial music 90% of that female fronted! Then also some classical music too. Very Happy Aren't I cool?
Let me make a short list of my favourite bands and singer:

Tristania, Five Finger Death Punch, Dommin, Doro, Closterkeller, Pythia, Arkona, Within Temptation, Draconian, Tapping The Vein, Behemoth, The Agonist, Cradle Of Filth, The Sins Of Thy Beloved, After Forever, Epica, Slipknot, t.a.t.u, Jem, Midnattsol, Ensiferum, RyanDan, Celtic Legend, Keedie

On the topic of music, I have a huge determination with playing the violin, I swear one day I will play it like a professional.

Now... I hope this fills you in a bit on me and if you are wondering "Does she have a screw lose?" the answer is yes, I have two lose care to tighten my screws? Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chaliceoffemmemetal.com
DecemberDream
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Well hello fellow plague rats and gentlesheep!   Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:12 pm

Hey Tayla, good to see you here Smile I hope we can make this forum as successful as yours *hugs*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Nightcrawler
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Well hello fellow plague rats and gentlesheep!   Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:34 pm

Hey Tayla, thanks for joining you mad person Smile

Only thing is, I'm afraid we're going to have to ban you. 157 year olds aren't allowed on the forum. Expect a ban soon Razz

Nice music taste by the way Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/rubiconuk
God
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Well hello fellow plague rats and gentlesheep!   Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:50 am

Quote :
On the topic of music, I have a huge determination with playing the violin, I swear one day I will play it like a professional.

It's a bitch to learn.

Well you seem as mentally handicapped as the rest of us, so you should fit in fine!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
/m\_(-.-)_/m\
"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest
is just fucking lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thecreativityshack.forumotion.com
Sea Of Echoes
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Well hello fellow plague rats and gentlesheep!   Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:53 am

@ God (Laughing May I call you Gaia? Or do you prefer to be old, white and with a beard?)
Violin maybe a bitch to learn but I WILL conquer it! Oh and I prefer mentally plagued Wink I just think the word 'handicapped' is odd, it makes me imagine one with stubs instead of hands Sad

@DecemberDream Thanks! I'll try and tip the wink to others I know about this place.

@Lew (finally I know someone's name!!)
Ban me if you wish... at your own peril

Damn I wish I knew everyone's names, so I'll trawl through all you threads to find out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Nightcrawler
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Well hello fellow plague rats and gentlesheep!   Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:54 am

God = Scott
December = Beau
Myself = Lewis
You = Tayla

I feel the same way! (about handicapped haha)
and thanks Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/rubiconuk
Sea Of Echoes
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Well hello fellow plague rats and gentlesheep!   Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:57 am

This is muchly helpful thankyou!!
Still I'll stake out the forum... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
God
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Well hello fellow plague rats and gentlesheep!   Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:07 am

Quote :
Damn I wish I knew everyone's names, so I'll trawl through all you threads to find out

We have a Names Database in General Discussion for fellow stalkers Wink

And no. I am God. White and beardy is my thing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
/m\_(-.-)_/m\
"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest
is just fucking lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thecreativityshack.forumotion.com
Thunderstorm

PostSubject: Re: Well hello fellow plague rats and gentlesheep!   Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:48 pm

Hehe, I like you already. I'm Jim, nice to meet you Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sea Of Echoes
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Well hello fellow plague rats and gentlesheep!   Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:41 am

Hello Jim and thankyou Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tudor Rose

PostSubject: Re: Well hello fellow plague rats and gentlesheep!   Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:37 pm

Hey Tay *waves* of course you know me very well Razz I thought I'd post saying Oh my Tudor Rose, you haz Jem as one of your favorite artist *jumps* Razz Love you! *hug*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well hello fellow plague rats and gentlesheep!   

Back to top Go down

Well hello fellow plague rats and gentlesheep!
Page 1 of 1