HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The end has arrived. R.I.P. 2010 - 2010 - give your final post in the Goodbye Thread. TCS is no more.

Reveal your deepest, darkest confessions and secrets!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
God
Founder
God

Reveal your deepest, darkest confessions and secrets! Empty
PostSubject: Reveal your deepest, darkest confessions and secrets!   Reveal your deepest, darkest confessions and secrets! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:29 am

Don't lie, we all have little secrets! Whether they're about ourselves or someone else or something you've done in the past, we all have them.

So, I put it to you, do you have the gall to reveal your darkest secrets, or are you just gonna throw in a few light-hearted ones and hope that we don't take notice. The gauntlet has been thrown down!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
/m\_(-.-)_/m\
"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest
is just fucking lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry
Reveal your deepest, darkest confessions and secrets! CaoCaoReveal your deepest, darkest confessions and secrets! SunJianReveal your deepest, darkest confessions and secrets! LiuBei
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thecreativityshack.forumotion.com
The Nightcrawler
Founder
The Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Reveal your deepest, darkest confessions and secrets!   Reveal your deepest, darkest confessions and secrets! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:01 pm

My secret...

I once had a pee in a bottle because there was somebody in the bath and I was desperate.

It overflowed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/rubiconuk
DecemberDream
Fledgling
DecemberDream

PostSubject: Re: Reveal your deepest, darkest confessions and secrets!   Reveal your deepest, darkest confessions and secrets! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:46 pm

^that's funny and really gross at the same time, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reveal your deepest, darkest confessions and secrets!   Reveal your deepest, darkest confessions and secrets! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reveal your deepest, darkest confessions and secrets!
Page 1 of 1